Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

The Nerve



Boxer here:

We cats have our own room to escape muttville.  With our kingdom size bed and big fluffy pillow.  And NO DOGS!!  So can you believe the nerve of our servant not to let us out today AND she left the outside door wide open, ALL. DAY. LONG, while we stayed lock away.

We're suppose to be indoor cats, but this was pushing it!

There will be hell to pay.

Right after my nap and tuna.

She will be sorry...AGAIN!!

We'll just see how many times I can run out the open door tomorrow when the mutt circus goes out!!  

4 comments:

Molly The Wally said...

Nice to see you Boxer. You go sort mum out! Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

FiveSibesMom said...

You are a cutie! Ahh...there's nothing like a cat's revenge! Servant may be very sorry tomorrow....

Pamela said...

Oh my, you sound pretty upset. But knowing your family as I do, I suspect you have a pretty good life there. I hope you'll find forgiveness in your heart soon. :)

Glenna said...

Love this blog, especially the description below the title! It's already a funny and very fitting perspective. Best of luck with it!