Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Is it summer yet?

She let me outside all summer to hang out with her and Muttville.  I know, I know, but I had to take what I could get.  Nothing like being rounded up by the mutts who tried to throw their superficial superiority over me.  No respect from those ruthless canines.  BUT, I did get to eat and vomit grass (my favorite), run around the yard and nap in the warm sun.  Now usually you've got to fight me away from an open door, but not at this time of year!

Testing...testing...

Are you kidding me???
It's friggin cold out here!!

What happen to the warm sunshine puddles and the gentle breeze and the little birdies and bugs to chase???

Someone wake me when it's spring.  :(

2 comments:

savannahspawtracks.com said...

Ah Ha! I just KNEW there was more to this furr family!! Paw pats, Savannah

36 Claws of Attitude said...

We even have a duck!! :)
Thanks for stopping by Savannah.