Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Lesson 1-the Perfect Lap

Boxer here:



If you're just catching up with us, we invite you to this post HERE.  For quick recap:  My human servant has been upgraded to an apprentice and I am teaching her how to channel her inner catness to transform her  dog mush brain that CATS, not dogs rule this kingdom of a home.  Here are my notes on our first lesson.  

Seems this problem with my new apprentice is worse than first expected.  The Perfect Lap.  Being the Perfect Lap for me.  How hard can it be?  Just sit and rule the throne together.  But again her canine brain overruled her when she hears, SCRATCH, SCRATCH, a Muttville at the door to go out.  Then BAM!  Before I know it I'm on the floor and she's running to the door.

In a mere split second my sanity and serenity is destroy and I must recompose myself, but not after thrusting my way back on her lap.  For punishment I bumped her hand while she tried to drink and just stood for a good 5 minutes on her legs.  Not moving.  Letting my hefty weight sink in.  That should get my point across that I am not pleased.  Not pleased at all.

This girl's head is in furry deep with their slobber and "sad" eyes.  THEY seem to have her at their every whim and you know special treatment should be saved for me.  This is going to be tougher than I thought.  But it must be done and I haven't given up yet.  The plans are concocting.  Muttville will pay for what they have done to her.  We'll get this hierarchy straight yet.

May need more tuna and a nap to formulate plan... (this girl's exhausting!)

2 comments:

Molly The Wally said...

We rule the roost over here that is for sure. Good luck on training your apprentice. Have a marvelous Monday.
Best wishes Molly

sagechronicles said...

Yep, we rule the roost here too. Our kittehs go to Dad for all the lap sitting he can get. That way, Mom's all mine!