Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Not Going to Happen



 MINE!
Boxer's mom/apprentice here:

Boxer and I had a bit of a falling out today.  When he thinks he owns something he isn't going to move for no one.  And of course I'm talking about my chair/his throne.  So we had a bit of a "cat fight" with each other after getting him off my chair so I could sit down for the evening.  And it kind of felt good glaring at each other on the opposite sides of the room.  He's not the only one who is stubborn.  I felt catty and I enjoyed it.  Today I staked my claim against the Almighty Boxer who thought he was going to throw his weight around with me.  Not today.  Not today.
   

2 comments:

savannahspawtracks.com said...

Why Boxer, that chair is clearly made to fit just you. How strange a dog could not see that! Just sayin...Savannah

sagechronicles said...

Okay, Leia, a bit of advice. Enlist one of the dogs to be your muscle. I know in our house, all it takes is for that dog (Sage) to jump up in the chair, sofa, whatever, to chase off the offending sister. Works!!

Mystic (Sage's favorite cat)