Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

BAM!!

 BAM!!!

Boxer's Mom here:

So are headbutts suppose to feel like a mini ram smashing against your head, face, hand?  I swear to God that Boxer could knock me out my chair when he's on my lap demanding for attention.  And he gets very pushy about it even if I am petting him.  And the one headbutt I hate is trying to take a drink of pop and he knocks my hand holding the glass and I spill it down the front of me.  I don't think Boxer has ever headbutted me gently with affection.  He's more like mini ram fighting for territory.

Does anyone else notice this with their cat?  Do you like your cat headbutting you?

2 comments:

sagechronicles said...

Our siamese headbutts but is pretty gentle about it. Generally it's when she wants food.

Molly The Wally said...

Ha ha mini ram! Have a terrific Thursday.
Best wishes Molly