Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

I'm so ashamed!

Boxer here...

There's a rumor going around that I like the dogs.  Well, let me set the record straight.  I...I...OK, OK, I do like the dogs sometimes.  I can't lie.  But they are a pain in my derriere as well.  Like coughing up a big hairball kind of good.  I can't help it (covering face) I'm a lover not a fighter.  And those dogs, er I mean Muttville like me, OK, OK, they boss me around.  My apprentice finally started letting me go outside again with the dogs.  Now that's cool.  Until they ruffle my fur and start messing with me.  (head in paws)  It's hopeless, it's hopeless I'll never be the tough alley cat everyone thinks me to be.  For all my size, I should be a bully with those dogs, but I can't help myself.  I just want someone to play with too.  Ya know?  Princess Leia's no fun, she hides most of the day and only comes out here and there, but the dogs, they are every where. Oh, I confess, I like the dogs.  I guess maybe I thought that my apprentice would appreciate me more if I hung out and acted like them.  Maybe I just wanted to be a part of something, ya know like hanging  with the cool kitties.  (wipes tears)  Please don't tell my apprentice.  She's the only one I have left to boss around and really act like a cat with.  I really do wish that she would get more in touch with her feline self, but she's getting there.  She's getting there.  She just loves those dogs so much I got a little jealous.  OK, not really, I've been like that from the get.  Just don't tell her that!!

4 comments:

Molly The Wally said...

You just carry on hanging out with the mutts. We can make you an honorary hound. You make us smile. Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly

36 Claws of Attitude said...

Thanks Molly, you make me smile too. :) An honorary hound. I'm not sure if I like it, but I could get used to it!

Brian said...

Hey, it's okay, we used to have two big dogs here (they went over the bridge) and I really liked them. One you learn to speake canine they catch on quick like! Have a grand weekend!

Kitties Blue said...

You just got to keep working on the apprentice. She'll see the benefit of siding with the felines…eventually. It's better to side with the superior being, and we all know that's the cat. Purrs and hugs from the kitties at The Cat on My Head, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette