Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Cat From Hell Show

Boxer's apprentince (mom) here:

So has anybody watched this show, "My Cat From Hell?"  I watched it for the first time, when not five minutes in I became very grateful for Boxer and Princess Leia, but mostly Boxer.  This hell cat on TV was attacking and clawing the hell out of their owners and guest.  Even though Boxer and I have been through some rough patches, it didn't take long to realize how truly blessed I am regardless of how bossy, pushy, or demanding Boxer has ever been.  And really all he's looking for is some loving, he just has a funny way of showing it sometimes.

And what did you get out of the show Boxer?

I WANT A CATIO!  NOW!!  

3 comments:

Molly The Wally said...

We have never seen it but it sounds like something to check out. Have a serene Sunday and stay cool.
Best wishes Molly

sagechronicles said...

Not something we've watched. I sure wouldn't want my kitties to get any ideas!!

Kitties Blue said...

Thanks for your comment on the Flood Photos post. Everyone's kind thoughts will be shared with Sara. Boxer has the right idea, a catio is a must. We screened in our lower deck last year, and it was so worth it. The kitties pretty much stay out there all day when the weather is warm. They have three near by bird feeders so they can watch birdy TV, and it keeps them happy all day. Purrs and hugs from the kitties at The Cat on My Head, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo