Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Lesson 2-Out in the Wild

Boxer here:
Hell yea I'll go outside!!

OK, so we have my latest confession of liking the dogs and feeling like one of them.  So when my apprentice said I could go outside with Muttville, I leapt out the door before she could change her mind.  Now she could witness me in my natural habitat and for the cat I really am.  My plan was working.  Sooner or later I would have to take precedence over those Muttillans.  She would have to see me for the ruler of my wooded kingdom that I am and would bow to my presence.  Putting the Nutty Mutty's in their place.

I am king of the forest

I acted aloof but interested, taking my time before rubbing against her leg and getting those wonderful long strokes in my fur.  I ventured a little further, eating some grass along the way.  Which by the way isn't causing any upset with the my tummy like it did the last few summers.  I moseyed over to the the sheds, minding my own business and get as far away from the Mutt circus as possible.

When all of the sudden...

Here comes the Princess Cat Patrol and her evil father, trying to round me up.  I high tail it back to the house, with them close on my heels, but I am safe.

And then I here it...laughing and praising as the mutts clamor around her like they just slayed a dragon.  She is letting them keep tabs on me and if I wander, the round up crew comes out to get me.  And she thinks it cute.

So you thought it was "cute" did you?

Just think how "cute" every claw in your sore legs will be tonight, my apprentice.  Digging each finely chiseled point deep into your skin.  Oh, and that headbutt of mine that you think is so annoying, lets just see how many times I can spill your pop in your lap while you try to drink.  Just wait until I get you alone and all your little muttville isn't there to protect you.  You may have foiled me once again.  But just remember revenge is so much sweeter the second time around. (and third and forth and fifth...)

Take your time learning that cats rule, I'm a very patient and vengeful cat...I got time....

3 comments:

Molly The Wally said...

LOL you going to bide your time for sure. I bite peeps ankles in protest. It always works. Have a marvellous Monday.
Best wishes Molly

Kitties Blue said...

You need to find a really good hiding place that your human passes by with some frequency, then you spring out and attach yourself to her leg when she goes by. That not only works for excellent four-pawed claw attachment but also the scare might even cause her to wet herself. MOL. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

Siku Marie, White Dog said...

Boxer, we think you are just mad the puppers outsmarted you! The apprentice IS pretty clever is she actually has enough control to get the dogs to be your babysitters and keep you out of mischief and danger