Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Feline Vibes

Boxer here:

Now usually I only get time on my apprentice's lap at night while she's watching TV.

But today she was sitting and  I was able to take over her lap while getting some much needed attention because you know I'm very deprived with Muttville always hogging her.

 No one comes between me and my apprentice.

That was until Leia tried to steal my spot.  We play "King of the Lap" for a little while, but after a few swats with my paws, licking and biting her ear Leia conceded.  The Lap was all mine.

And if that wasn't enough...

The feline vibes must have been good this day, because look what we have coming...
Our apprentice added these to her garden seeds.  MEE-OWW!!

She's always had a hard time growing catnip, so we need you to send out all the kitty prayers you can all muster.  We'll keep you up to date on the progress!

Tail Twitches,
Boxer 
 

3 comments:

Brian said...

I am sure glad you got some laptime. I hope the nip sprouts big time really soon!!!

Molly The Wally said...

King of the lap indeed Boxer. Good luck to mum and her planting out. Have a serene Sunday and let us all have some go that big easy today.
Best wishes Molly

Kitties Blue said...

Boxer, We really hope you have good luck with you catnip. Our mom stinks when it comes to growing things from seeds. She'll be looking at an already started plant if we are to have any fresh nip this year. XO. Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo