Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

SPOOKED!

Boxer here:
My apprentice rarely remembers to bring the camera outside.  She so absentminded that way.  But this time she got all on film.

So here I am minding my own business...

Checking things out...

Getting a closer look...

When BAM!  She got me!

And she had a good laugh.
But just so I didn't feel alone in my retaliating thoughts...


She got the Princess too!

It will only be a matter of time before we get her back.  Maybe after tuna and a nap!

How many of your humans do this to you?

2 comments:

Molly The Wally said...

Sadly all the time. That flashy beast has a lot to answer for. Have a tremendous Thursday.
Best wishes Molly

Kitties Blue said...

Our human carries her phone efurrywhere now so that she never misses a photo op. We do try to make it difficult by continuing to move and photo bomb when we can. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo