Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Muttville Invasion: Even Lap Time isn't Sacred



Boxer here and I'm mad!



You will never believe it, but my sacred lap time has been invaded.  There's no point even laying down anymore.  I have to bow to those mangy mutts and wait for their welfare to be taken care of first.  Oh sure, sometimes the Jokster is there to take care of their in's and out's, but when my apprentice is left alone with Muttville, I just stand on her lap and try to wait through the shuffle of letting the rangy mutts in and out.  Up and down my lap disappears and my royal heart just can't take to being second best...AGAIN.  I don't know if I'm more hurt or angry.  It is just life in the royal court.  Get a doggy door for God's sake!  They are constantly taking time away from me and my apprentice and the real duties at hand.  Like getting a bunch of loving and brush time.  So back off Muttville!  Its my lap you are messing with and I won't stand for it anymore.  The claws are sharpened and you have been warned.  This is MY lap.

1 comment:

Lavi Damian-Boja said...

Hehe, Boxer must learn to share, because I'm sure the dogs do too. There are only two people to go around for so many pets.