Pages

Friday, November 25, 2016

Testing...Testing...1.2.3...




Boxer here:

We have been a little out of action for the last year or so and my apprentice is trying to get back into the 'claw' of things.  This past year has been especially hard on her after losing her dog, Brut.  

I've done all I could for my part.  Purring, clawing her lap, rubbing up against her to show her how much I love her.  I think it is working because she wants to blog for us, the kitty-kitties again, and we couldn't be happier.

So look for us out there in cyberland because she'll be asking questions about all things cats and looking for your helpful answers.  She is trying to understand cats which is difficult in her mutt-filled head.  But it looks like we are winning her back...one claw at a time



  

1 comment:

2 Punk Dogs said...

We always say 4 cats are easier than 1 dog! Somehow the peeps decided to get 2 of them. :)